Senior .Net Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM192000.00 per annum|
Leading provider of advanced Location Based Solutions seeks Senior .Net Software Engineer
- International Exposure
- APAC Industry Leader
- Friendly working environment
Our client is a leader in the Location Based and Telematics solutions industry. The group serves multiple industries including Government, Logistics, Oil & Gas and more. You will be part of a dynamic team of system designers, junior engineers and senior application engineers. The role is based in Malaysia and you will be supporting the group globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & improve existing applications (using .Net), which value-adds to our existing Vehicle Tracking Platform (GLS, GLSi & ADAMS).
- Work with IT partners overseas to understand requirements, in order to formulate effective designs and code.
- Work closely with global technical team leads and business analysts to deliver system solutions.
- Monitor defect queues for software quality control, and escalate defects that require special assistance.
- Follow IT processes, including configuration management, in order to produce quality, timely deliverables and IT solutions for business partners.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Minimum of 8 years developing web applications using .Net and other Microsoft technologies.
- Desire to work in a friendly environment, which encourages learning and sharing.
- Excellent communication skill in English, and able to work efficiently in a team environment.
- ASP.net / C#.net / VB.net
- MS SQL database with stored procedure (TSQL)
- Sharepoint, WCF web services
- Knowledge in Telerik on .Net is an advantage
What's On Offer
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to apply your skills in a fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00040390. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710