Senior Mobile Developer
As a market leader in the FMCG industry, our client is always striving to attract the best talents as part of their expansion plan for the upcoming digital transofrmation projects. At this junction, they are hiring highly motivated Senior Mobile Developer.
- Career growth and opportunities
- Great culture and benefits
- Global exposure
The Senior Mobile Developer will work closely with the solution teams, and be responsible for designing mobile ecosystem aligned with company goals. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in design and development of core mobile framework along with Rest web-services and cloud sokutions.
- Develop and deliver top quality mobile applications on various mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows)
- Identify software limitations and contribute ideas to the research & development department to improve mobility integration
- Work closely with regional hubs to extend mobility support of their core software.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 6 - 8 years' work experiences in similar capacity.
- Experience in native and cross-platform mobile development (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Android Studio, Xamarin etc).
- Exposure to integration of mobile solutions with existing enterprise systems
- Familiar with agile methodology and CI/CD processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
How to Apply
Contact Kar Yen Wong on +(60) 3 23007218 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #237285.