Senior Mobile Developer (iOS)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM72000 - RM120000 per annum|
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop a world-class native iOS application in Objective-C language.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next cool features for the iOS application
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features
- Develop SDKs for product integration on iOS application
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Xcode, CocoaPods, SQLite, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0.
- Knowledge and experience in SDK Integration via REST, SOAP / JSON.
- Good command of Unix / Linux operating systems knowledge such as CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows Server.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Hands-on experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and etc
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710