Senior Mobile Developer (Android)
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop a world-class native Android application in Java language.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing next cool features for the Android application
- Continuously research, evaluate and implement new mobile technologies and features
- Develop SDKs for product integration on Android application
- Design and build the advanced application for the Android platform
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem, the libraries available for common tasks and Android guidelines.
- Good understanding of full Android development cycle.
- Familiar with Android Studio, Eclipse, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0.
- Possess the knowledge and experience in SDK Integration via REST, SOAP or JSON.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Hands-on experience with software tools such as SQLite, Firebase, JMeter, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira and Confluence.
- Good command of Java language, Android development and React Native
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710