Senior Manager-Strategy & Business Planning (Japanese speaker)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established multinational companies in Malaysia. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a highly motivated and charismatic individual to apply to the role of Senior Manager-Strategy & Business Planning. This role affords a mandate to proactively challenge status quo whilst operating in an environment where growth opportunities are readily availability.
- Be part of the team in the development of the strategic framework for the organization, formalized and directed the strategic planning process, focusing on long- and short-term trends and outlook
- Identify relevant business opportunities, gather and analyze data from different sources, interpret trends, present findings with stakeholders and provide recommendations for action
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes
- Tertiary education with minimum 8 years of working experience in relevant field. Ideally pure strategy consulting experience or mix of consulting and industry experience
- Ability to operate in diverse cultural environment
- Great stakeholder management and project management skills
- Analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Japanese
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710