Senior Manager, Solution Delivery
Leading Global Financial Institute seeks Senior Manager, Solution Delivery
- ITIL environment
- Innovative and fast-paced
- Global business accountability
Our client is one of the top leaders in the Financial Services industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive technical excellence, adoption of tools and process innovation using best practices in rapid/iterative software development at scale.
- Drive the adoption and execution of Scrum, Kanban and DevOps within the Agile teams, take accountability for how software development is orchestrated.
- Setup and drive strong Agile development approaches, processes and tools that allow us to work effectively
- Represent the Engineering Leadership Team and in the adoption and maintenance of broader software development lifecycle approaches across different Business Units.
- Strong Technical Delivery experience and an excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in operating Agile and implementing DevOps at scale in a complex environment
- Support, mentor and coach the Agile Team/Platform Lead in your competency.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 15 or more-year experience in SDLC best practices and process improvement;
- Ability to drive and influence change to deliver quality product, improve productivity and efficiency.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch;
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience in a mature Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment;
- Experience with cloud deployment, architectural design and systems management experience - AWS / other containerised technologies
- Strong Scripting and technical capabilities - ie. Java, .NET, Shell, Python, Ruby, and / or JS
- QA automation framework set up experience with Cucumber, Gherkin and Selenium
- Experience and knowledge of Agile project management standards and techniques; agile certification would be preferable
- DevOps toolchain experience: JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory;
- Configuration and deployment tools experience - ie .Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Melayu is COMPULSORY
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP 219903. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710