Senior Manager, Risk, Modelling and Validation
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000.00 - RM25000.00 per month|
- Great career advancement
- Opportunity to be part of the senior management team
- Attractive salary & remuneration packages
A renowned financial service organisation in Malaysia, our client provides a wide range of services including wealth and asset management. Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Risk, Modelling and Validation to develop, validate and strategize use of various scoring models, especially one who is able to assist in the development of analytic engines for business product lines.
As a qualified Senior Manager, Risk, Modelling and Validation, the incumbent will be managing a team of professionals to develop and enhance the methods of measuring and analysing all types of risk including market, credit and operational. He or she will also be managing model risk across the model life-cycle including model validation and annual model reviews.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 8 years of experience in using SAS or similar statistical coding software to build and test prediction models
- Background in AML or risk management
- Experience in Oracle and Big Data is essential
- Expert in SAS programming tool. Able to employ SAS for data extraction, data manipulation and modelling purpose
- Good knowledge and understanding of a variety of model development and validation testing techniques covering risk models
- Local Malaysians only
Please click APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 for more information. Ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #240056. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.