Senior Manager,Regional IT Auditor
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM300000.00 per annum|
Senior Manager, Regional IT Auditor (Technology)
- Regional role
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- MNC Environment
Our client provides consumers, private and governments institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. The company has a strong standing internationally thriving on diversity, innovation and connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Reporting to the Regional Head, Global Functions Technology Audit, you will be responsible for handling the delivery of audit reports, audit activities, and regulatory validations as well as business monitoring and governance.
You must have experience in internal and external audit, particularly in Financial Services. You will need to have a broad regional experience managing project and global stakeholder engagement. You will be indirectly leading and managing a team of Internal auditors and project teams. You will need to have a broad regional experience managing project and global stakeholder engagement.You will be indirectly leading and managing a team of Internal auditors and project teams.
This role requires you to have in-depth experience in business, functional and manage stalk holders delivering high-quality deliverable. Soft Skills in terms of excellent analytical skills, negotiation, and a proactive approach is vital for this role. Lastly, you must possess a strong project management, leadership and business change initiative experience.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 15 years of experience in auditing as a certified practitioner (CIA, CISA, CISSP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skill as your stake holders are C-Levels and Global Senior Managers
- Experience as a lead reviewer for all types of reviews
- Must have experience in SME in Technology applications in financial services in a Global setting
- Excellent analytical skill to understand business functions associated with IT processes, risks, and controls, RCA and resolutions.
- Single point of contact in managing escalations and critical situation as well as raise issues pertaining the business.
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040605. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.