Senior Manager, Order To Cash
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Fortune 500 GBS with a reputation of developing an extremely competent and motivating culture. As they are entering the next phase of maturity of the centre, they are seeking a proactive, charismatic and highly accountable individual to join their leadership team as the Senior Manager, Order To Cash to drive excellence across the Order To Cash function.
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Senior Manager, Order To Cash will work closely with the leadership team of Asia Pacific as well as his/her peers across other centres across the globe to create consistency processes and best practices.
- Leading 4 Managers with an overall team of 30, your team will be responsible for all billing, cash applications and collections activties in APAC.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the Global & Regional GBS Leaders and key stakeholders (Country GMs, Finance Directors and Country Sales Leaders).
- Initiates conversations and meetings with key stakeholders to suggest and execute remedial actions where needed, supporting the delivery of consistently correct and fair customer outcomes.
- Proactive identification of potential areas for continuous improvement for better effectiveness and efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Career experience in a finance shared services organization of 10-15 years with strong process knowledge across Order To Cash.
- Experience in managing a team size of at least 15, and ability to articulate personal examples of coaching, people development & performance management.
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills with experience managing a matrix team in the region.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to step into a role with high visibility across the Global Shared Services Network.
- Attractive Remuneration Package of RM16,000 - RM20,000 per month with additional attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710