Senior Manager, Investment Governance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to be supporting they first line defence for Investment Division.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate with minimum 10 years of experience in investment related functions with insurance industry, asset management.
- Should possess knowledge in internal audit, compliance, legal, risk management and experience dealing with negotiator.
- Candidate should have computer skills and comfortable with IT or technology -related systems.
- Should have possess project management skills.
- Posses good leadership skills and able to lead and guide the team.
- What's on Offer
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my