Senior Manager, Investment Governance
Our client is a large internationally renowned Financial Institution that provides full spectrum of products and services in Malaysia.
- You are responsible in certifying that Investment Policies and Investment procedures are in line with regulatory requirements, as well as governance and internal controls.
- You need to be accountable for the governance and internal controls of Investment Division's activities, be the one-stop centre in maintaining all investment related policies, guidelines, manual, processes and procedures documentation.
- You are required to lead and coordinate the annual review or amendment of Investment Division related documents such as investment related policies, guidelines, manuals, processes and procedures, ensuring relevant and applicable to the business.
- You are expected to formulate and maintain an effective investment management controls monitoring processes to ensure investment management function is in compliance with local regulatory bodies and internally established investment restrictions and requirements by performing monitoring tasks.
- You are also expected to formulate the training module that comply with regulatory requirements as well as internal requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- You must possess a Legal/Law degree
- You must have exposure to Investment - in the areas of governance work which includes Risk, Compliance and Audit matters.
- You must also know how to access and analyse Bloomberg AIMS.
- Possess strong analytical and investigation skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 92131665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@ambition.com.my