Senior Manager - Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM276000.00 per annum|
Senior Manager Internal Audit
- Regional opportunity
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Competitive compensation package
Our client is one of the up and coming manufacturing companies in Malaysia. They are looking for a Senior Manager Internal Audit to be responsible for carrying out internal audit activities for the core businesses, namely Beverages, Dairies and Properties. You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for managing a team of 8 members. You will mainly be responsible for supervising and providing coaching to the FNHB IA team which comprise of Managers, Assistant Managers, Senior Internal Auditors and Internal Auditors, ensuring that the team delivers quality reports based on an established risk-based audit methodology.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Attained a Degree in Accountancy or other relevant business degree from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in a big 4 accounting firm or an internal audit department of an established MNC/local listed company.
- Good report writing skills and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM39856. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.