Senior Manager Fraud Control
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||¥10000 - ¥12000 per month|
Our client largest banking groups in Malaysia. With over 175 branches worldwide, a strong workforce of over 10,000 employees, with a history of over 42 years based in Malaysia. Listed on Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. Currently, there is a hiring for Senior Manager, Fraud Control.
- Plan, drive and manage fraud management including development of an appropriate framework, risk managements, reporting and analytics, investigation alerts, training and consequence management.
- Develop and grow an effective and extensive relationship with external regulators, law enforcement agencies, and other financial institutions.
- Issues fraud alert and communications to business periodically and when the need arise.
- Provide fraud advisory to respective business units.
- Conduct fraud investigations on internal and external fraud.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences fraud management in the banking industry.
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally in writing and excellent report writing skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to the Banks core values.
- Confident and courageous to raise concerns and issues in a proactive and professional manner.
What's On Offer
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 42968. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my