Senior Manager -Documentations Global Market Operations
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM16000.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking a well tenured Senior Manager for Financial Markets Documentation to support external validation globally covering a range of derivatives products.
Your role will be responsible for managing a team that handles the drafting & delivery of outgoing document transaction for vanilla derivatives, transactions are all in compliance within the SLA. You will have hands-on experience in handling outbound drafting, trade matching, and confirmations, handling interbank clients to ensure smooth BAU operations besides participation in automation initiatives in draft templates. You will have demonstrable knowledge of the financial market operations including processes like confirmation, reconciliation, and settlements, with strong product knowledge including but not limited to derivatives.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Global Market Documentations, drafting outbound documentation, particularly in derivatives.
* Hands on experience in trade matching and confirmations.
* Extensive knowledge of ISDA and derivatives terminology.
* Hands on experience with vanilla and complex derivatives transactions.
* Good PC Skills: MS Word, MS Excel and VBA skills.
* Strong analytical skill and attention to details, with understanding on the overall global market banking operation processes.
* Familiarity with using Murex or related systems.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills with experience in managing teams of 10 people previously.
* Attractive Compensation Packages
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS00074100.