Senior Manager Credit Risk
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM16000.00 - RM25000.00 per month|
- Ensure quality of Business Credit Applications ("BCAs") meet group and local credit policy standards, especially with regards to the completeness and depth of risk analysis.
- Approving of BCAs falling within own discretion and support of BCAs, which require approval beyond self-credit delegation.
- Monitoring compliance with credit policy and business strategy on at least a quarterly basis and reviewing any divergence from risk appetite of corporate banking to ensure credit quality standards are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in the banking industry
- Sound knowledge of local regulations pertaining to corporate credit.
- Strong credit analytical skills and able to undertake task independently.
- Sound knowledge of corporate products, particularly trade and working capital products.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities