Senior Manager Credit Risk
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Senior Manager Credit Risk to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require fulfilling the local regulatory requirement to have Credit Risk presence based on-shore lo manage the business activities of the Bank
- Ensure quality of Business Credit Applications ("BCAs") meet group and local credit policy standards, especially with regards to the completeness and depth of risk analysis.
- Approving of BCAs falling within own discretion and support of BCAs, which require approval beyond self-credit delegation.
- Monitoring compliance with credit policy and business strategy on at least a quarterly basis and reviewing any divergence from risk appetite of corporate banking to ensure credit quality standards are achieved.
- Strong Knowledge of Credit Risk into back operations
- The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in the banking industry into Credit Risk
- Sound knowledge of local regulations pertaining to corporate credit and commercial banking
- Strong credit analytical skills and ability to undertake task independently.
- Sound knowledge of commerical banking or retail banking.
What's On Offer?
* Global Bank
* Career Development Opportunities
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my