Senior Manager - Big Data
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM300000.00 per annum|
Household name seeks Senior Manager - Big Data
- Well known household name.
- Department leadership
- Digital Transformation
Our client is a well-known household name both in Malaysia and overseas. They are in the process of transforming online presence and are looking for the right person to lead the development of the eCommerce ecosystem in a mature and organization-focused manner by providing coordination and tactical support in the critical functions of the eCommerce division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and Drive BDA Initiative to create national Big Data Analytics (BDA) ecosystem as a new sources of growth & digital community transformation
- Drive the development and implementation of short term, medium term and long term intervention initiatives, programmes and policies by analyzing the industry challenges and requirements to drive BDA as new sources of growth.
- Provide thought leadership, expertise and source intellectual capital
- Develop, Monitor and Manage the Performance of the Dept, Unit Heads and the assigned staff
- Assume responsibility for effective human resource management within the assigned staff and Dept
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by Head of Division
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Management/Business, Data Science
- Master Degree in Business Admin. (MBA), Management or IT is preferred
- Professional Certification in relevant field eg Project Management (PMP), Data Science/Analytics is added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with good exposure in general and technology management. Leadership Experience (>5 years)
- Have a good grasp of the followings:
- Good knowledge of the ICT industry and business environment
- Strong exposure in wide business areas including Entrepreneurship, Technology Management and Innovation. Good understanding of BDA, Data Analytics, Open Data and Talent development in Data science.
- Have demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders including Private Sector and Government sectors
What's On Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Innovative organisation / culture
- Strong technical assistance from peer group.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00041042. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710