Our client is a established Multinational company in Malaysia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan in Southeast Asia, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization in the Logistics team.
The main objective is to manage, ensure accurate planning, prioritisation and execution of new logistic channels and features. This role will be tasked to manage relationship cross-functionally and implement best practice policies.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Carry out and develop improvements in new logistics channels and features
- Gain a good understanding of the company's logistics and share valuable insights that would enhance the features.
- Troubleshoot logistics related issues and liaise with the technical team to resolving them.
- Conduct internal and external trainings to key stakeholders on any logistics updates.
- Monitor daily reports to gather relevant and timely information and highlight key indicators that would have an impact on the business.
- Ensure standard operating procedures and guidelines are aligned and updated.
- Interface with cross-departmental teams such as customer service and others to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure orders are delivered on time and clear daily backlogs/deliveries.
- Research solutions, make recommendations and prepare reports to the Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in a Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of in Logistics and/or related field
- Driven, motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710