Senior IT Vendor Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM300000.00 per annum|
Leading multinational bank seeks a Senior Vendor Manager
- Work for a tier-1 investment bank
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is a premier global virtual operations center for an international bank in KL. It is already one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a need for a Senior Vendor Manager playing a key role in aligning the vendor engagement strategy with the bank's sourcing and IT strategy and supporting the IT operations in all areas associated with managing ITO's total Vendor Portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Vendor Management, you will be required to execute the work necessary for developing, implementing and refining the VMO organization. You will be responsible to ensure that risks associated with vendor contract compliance as well as making sure the service performance issues/deficiencies are identified & mitigated. Furthermore, you will need to manage the global VMO governance processes and deliverables for ITO. Lastly, you will need to review the commercial value of the vendor engagement and assess whether it still represents good value for the service received and compared to competitors / the open market.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Around 8 years' experience in vendor management
- Good experience in areas of strategic direction setting, budgeting and forecasting, project management, and performance management
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, negotiation and evaluation skills
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button above. For similar roles, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710