Senior Incident Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Leading Global Banking Corporation seeks Regional Incident Manager.
- Operate at fast-paced Global Environment
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is the first Global Shared Services center of an International bank in Malaysia and Asia Market. The Client provides wholesale and consumer banking, world-class technology, system developments and customer care service capabilities.
Currently, there is hiring for a Regional Incident Manager. Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible for handling business critically, where there is a potential impact or material impact assessed during the assessment. You will require
You will require coordinating with internal and external IT Service Centre for the resolution of issues. Lastly, you will need to ensure that security measures are adhered.
- Oversees the delivery of services according to ITSM and ITIL.
- Hands on experience in High severity Incidents and Critical situation.
- Manages High service performance and Quality Improvement processes.
- Great interpersonal Skill and Communicator is a must for a Global environment
- Stakeholder Management ( C-Levels) is the key competency.
- Experience in Banking and Financial Institution.
Kindly sent your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00043613 . For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710 *LI-IT