Senior HSE Manager
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As a Senior HSE Manager, you will be directly report to VP of HSE.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Monitor, consolidate and analyze the trend of Environmental Safety and Health performance for reporting to the management
- Investigate, analyze all Environmental Safety and Health related issues and identify corrective and preventive measures to prevent recurrence and follow through until completion
- Develop and implement effective Environmental Safety and Health related training to all levels of employees, contractors and visitors
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company HSE ystems.
- Driving continuous improvement (CI) in HSSE performance, in terms of policy, procedures, hearts and minds to achieve Goal Zero and CO2 efficiency. Establish list of CI to be carried out in the centre and budget for the projects.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Monitor compliance towards ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements to sustain company accreditation. Drive the internal audit for OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 across the company
- Minimum 8 years expereince in Health, Safety and Environment management.
- Knowledgeable in conducting audit for ISO management system - ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
- Excellent in relationship building and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710