Senior Financial Planning & Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading consumer companies. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Financial Planning & Analyst.
- Consolidation of country management reports, budgeting and forecasting and assist in tracking of KPIs and provide commentaries on business performance.
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends while making monthly reports and working closely with the country Finance Director/commercial team
- Analyse business profitability, pricing etc. and assist Country Finance Director to manage the region profit & loss, cashflow and working capital
- Participate in ad hoc projects on system enhancement and process improvements on a regional and country basis.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field, Prefer candidates from Consumer, Trading and Manufacturing industry
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with experience in a regional role is an added advantage
- Good command in English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710