Senior Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading consumer products company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Senior Finance Manager.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and timely reporting for the Group
- Develop and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group's practices
- Drive the transformation to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and integrity of the accounting
- Identify and lead future improvement initiatives such as process simplification, standardisation and business efficiencies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience. Familiar with outsourced transactional finance processes
- Team player, good in problem solving skill and committed to meet deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710