Senior Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading electrical and electronics manufacturing company. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. They are currently looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Senior Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
The Senior Finance Manager is responsible for providing high quality strategic and technical advice on all finance and accounting matters. This individual needs to be fully engaged in the local business operations, as he/she builds an essential partnership with the senior management team beyond standard financial reporting and management. The person should implement and maintain sound business practices to support business growth in region.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CIMA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Must have work experience in a multinational manufacturing company with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Must be willing to be based at Selangor/Johor/Malacca
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or kindly contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com for a private discussion. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710