Senior Finance Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
The successful candidate is responsible for the financial health of the company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Our client is one of the leading Oil & Gas company. The company also has a specialised reputation for bringing the high levels of quality outcome.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Proven working experience as a Finance Manager
- More than 7 years' experience overall combined accounting and finance
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710