Senior Finance Associate
|Location:||Bandar Penawar, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM72000 - RM96000 per annum|
Senior Associate - Finance
Our client is one of the largest Travel and Tourism Holding Companies in Malaysia. They own a series Marinas, Hotels, Resorts, Gold Courses and Restaurants across Malaysia. They are having massive expansions in the next 3 years and are looking to streamline their Finance and Accounting department.
In this role you will be responsible for timely and accurate month end, quarter end and year end closing and reporting of various legal entities, ensuring financial statements are in compliance to financial reporting standards. You are also responsible for day to day financial tasks (journalizing, accrual, cash flow forecast, GST filing, management reporting).
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Month end, quarter end and year end closing. Ensuring its data quality.
- Responsible for SAP data and data entry operation.
- Day to day financial operation (invoicing, AR/AP, GL reconciliation, treasury and etc).
- Management reporting.
- Preparation of cash flow forecast and cash management.
- Manage GST process, reports and filing.
- Coaching of junior staffs.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM221419. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.