Senior Executive Treasury
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established listed company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an public listed company providing oil and gas services. It's a great organization that promotes professional development and excellence. They are seeking for a finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Executive in Treasury.
- Review of payment vouchers, online transfer/cheques/petty cash payments for vendors, loan repayments, payroll, staff claims and money market funds
- Liaise with banker's for reference letters and bank guarantee applications
- Verification of journal entries, revaluations for foreign currencies bank accounts
- Verification of bank reconciliation, completeness of bank confirmations completed by staffs
- Preparation of cash projections, ensuring sufficient cash for monthly expenses - Statutory, Term loan, Salary
- Preparation of Bank covenant reports and contingent liabilities report on a quarterly basis
- Assist in hedging of foreign exchange exposure
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, MIA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 3 years' experience in a treasury role
- Good command in written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710