Senior Executive (Group Finance)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established Construction and Property Developer. They are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent communication and team player attributes to apply to the role of Senior Executive (Group Finance).
- Performing GL reporting function, maintain full set of accounts
- Preparation of Management report on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Budget and outlook preparation
- Assist in reporting required by consolidation reporting team
- Assist in audit and tax related reviews
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments when required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, MIA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 3 years' experience in commercial finance and/or audit
- Competent and up to date knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations
- Good command in written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710