Senior Disaster Recovery Advisor
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is an institutional financial services dealing with security and commodity exchanges. It has an established shared services organisation to support its business activities globally.
As the growth phase continuous, one of its main focus is to strengthen its IT services services by searching for a high caliber Disaster Recovery Manager.
Reporting to the head of business unit, you will be responsible in supporting the functions of Disaster Recovery and its best practices in terms of strategies, architecture and plannings.
This includes consultations and knowledge transfer in Disaster recovery. You will be working very closely with the Business Continuity, Application and Infrastructure departments ensuring the end to end processes ensuring continuous service availability should an incident occur.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with Technology platforms background with process
- Experience in operational issues and escalations such as Technical incidents and problem management and project management with string process management background
- Handles projects ensuring the knowledge transfer and understanding of disaster recovery to the Technology business and partners
- Mitigate risks of vulnerability, recovery, disaster avoidance and reduction
- An excellent written and oral communicator in English
Kindly send your resume or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number Job #216616. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710