Senior Developer (Java)
A European based IT shared service hub with more than 20,000 workforces worldwide is hiring Senior Developer (Java)
- Steep learning curve
- Engaging and friendly work culture
- Excellent work-life balance
Our client is always striving to offer the most conducive and fun work environment so it's no surprise when they are listed as one of the Best Workplaces for Millennials by Forbes. With the growing clientele around the globe, they are keen to hire a Senior Developer (Java) to meet their expanding business needs.
Senior Developer (Java) is responsible for the functional and technical design of cloud-based microservices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working together with project stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to manage the development and integration processes on cloud services and SAP HANA ecosystem.
- Practice and drive agile approach within the team.
- Working on existing systems for customizations and relevant enhancements.
- Reporting work progress to head of department in a timely manner.
- Coaching small teams of Software Development Engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- More than 6 years of experience in software development and integration with Java technologies.
- Prior exposure to cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP integration will be an added advantage.
- Able to translate business requirement and high-end architecture to design.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English Proficiency with good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #231252. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710