Senior Database Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM9000.00 - RM13000.00 per month|
World's leading information services company seeks Senior Database Developer
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Vast career progression
Our client is a leading information service company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operates across more than 50 countries worldwide, and their clientele include some of the world's largest finance, telecommunications and blue-chip companies. At this juncture, they are looking for a passionate Senior Database Developer to join their growth.
The Database Developer will provide technical expertise in the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance for existing and new, high-volume, data intensive systems. This position requires use of critical thinking and problem solving techniques to address database design issues and have the necessary skills for database performance tuning .
These are high impact roles, where the right candidate has an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting technologies in data, analytics and decisioning. The candidate will have an opportunity to work and support driving their products forward, as well as be part of a wider team that is driving a platform approach.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has strong background in software development and database design, someone that understands design patterns, code, databases, integration, 3rd party libraries and tools. The incumbent must feel comfortable working with databases to build, administer, test and performance support to multiple system environments.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years' work experience in database design and development.
- Practical experience of using Agile development methodologies.
- Experience across hardware, software and applications in enterprise environments as well as cloud, SaaS, security etc.
- Involvement in software development and database management.
- Understanding of large-scale systems and knows how to engineer for transactional integrity, high-performance and high-availability.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #222320.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.