Senior Data Scientist, Visualisation
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Great career progression
- Good opportunity to work with multiple business stakeholders
- Company culture that celebrates success and unity
A global leader in FMCG industry, our client prides to have its unique culture that inspire success and collaboration. Currently on the lookout for a Senior Data Scientist, Visualisation, who is an expert to solve real-world problems through data science that demonstrates real business benefits.
The role will be highly complex, hence applicants with prior experience in working in a large, complex organisation would be preferred.
A qualified Senior Data Scientist, Visualisation, should possess the following:
- Managerial experience of 4 years leading a team of data scientists
- Expert in data programming languages, e.g. Python, R, SAS & SQL
- Expert in data mining techniques, e.g. text mining. Regression, etc.
- Expert in data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx or equivalent
- Experience in developing AI/ML predictive models to be put into production
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with different business units across a complex organisation
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235595 by attaching CV alongside. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.