Senior Data Analyst
- Company's commitment in making real difference
- Dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- Great career development
One of the Fortune 500 consulting firms, our client is searching for a Data Analyst whom is able to help their clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals, especially those within the financial services sector.
Working within the Data Analytics team, the Data Analyst is expected to manage large sets of data to identify hidden trends and anomalies, so to be able to generate meaningful insights and provide sound recommendation.
A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- At least 3 - 6 years' experience with data analytics and big data
- Extremely proficient in Python, R, SAS and SQL
- Candidates with credit modeling experience will be prioritized
- Candidates with financial institution's background preferred, especially within risk and governance
- Excellent communication skills
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on +603-9213 1653 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #241511. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.