Senior Data Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Collaborative, one-for-all working culture
- An organization with global presence and worldwide growth
- Attractive salary and remuneration package
The forerunner in business management consultancy, our client is an American management-consulting firm with more than 20 offices across different regions. Believing in human expertise to be coupled with right cutting-edge technologies, the team is looking for data analyst with extensive experience in data science, machine learning and AI to provide recommendation and solutions to their ever-growing networks of clientele.
The Senior Data Analyst will need to be comfortable with processing large amount of data to crunch data, identify opportunities and devise solutions to advise businesses.
A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelors' or Masters' in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience and experimentation with data handling tools such as SQL
- Well-versed with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik Sense and dashboards
- Excellent communication skills to present your findings, translate data and communicate complex ideas
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234808. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.