Senior Credit Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM16000 - RM25000 per month|
- Operate as part of a fast-paced, global bank
- Ensure quality of Business Credit Application ("BCAs") meet group and local credit policy standards.
- Career Development Opportunities.
Our client leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong, and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. Currently, there is a hiring for Senior Credit Manager.
- Ensure quality of Business Credit Applications ("BCAs") meet group and local credit policy standards, especially with regards to the completeness and depth of risk analysis.
- Approving of BCAs falling within own discretion and support of BCAs, which require approval beyond self-credit delegation.
- Monitoring compliance with credit policy and business strategy on at least a quarterly basis and reviewing any divergence from risk appetite of corporate banking to ensure credit quality standards are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in the banking industry.
- Sound knowledge of local regulations pertaining to corporate credit.
- Strong credit analytical skills and able to undertake task independently.
- Sound knowledge of corporate products, particularly trade and working capital products.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 43603. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my