Senior Credit Analyst (AVP/VP)
- Gather client information for presentation purposes as well as to mitigate risk
- Complete Credit Proposals to assist the Credit Committee to make appropriate decisions
- Support the Relationship Managers or Front Officers in credit processing matters
- Portfolio monitoring - risk alerts, data checks etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
License Number: JTK 2710