Senior Clinical Statistician - Healthcare (APAC region)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company with a great track record in clinical research. In line with their growth in the region, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional with statistical data experience. As a Senior Clinical Statistician, you will have exposure to clinical trials across the APAC region.
The main objective as a Senior Clinical Statistician is to provide analysis of clinical trial data whilst working closely with the research team and project team.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and develop plans for statistical analysis to generate clinical study reports of clinical trials held in APAC region.
- Execute statistical analysis to generate findings for clinical trials.
- Collaborate with data management personnel for the planning, database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Utilise SAS programming and statistical methodology, provide guidance for database structures for analysis and justify methods of selection.
- Create specifications, write reports and conduct peer-review studies based on reports and analysis generated.
- Good relationships internally and externally within the organisation to support clinical trials.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Statistical Analysis and preferable someone with exposure to Healthcare and Life Sciences and Clinical Trial Research in APAC region.
- Working knowledge of Statistics and Statistical Software.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710