Senior Buyer Team Lead (Shared Services)
Our client is a Global Multinational company with strong presence in the region. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan in Southeast Asia, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The main objective is to ensure accurate planning, prioritisation and execution across the teams regionally. This role will be tasked to support the Shared Services for Operational and Tactical Procurement. The main objective as a Senior Buyer Team lead is to provide leadership and guidance to the team on procurement processes in accordance to Procurement Policy and Guidelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Procurement Shared Service Buyers
- Manage procurement operations of the Procure to Pay process (PO checks, sending PO to vendors and supplier creation/modification, keep track of Purchase Order).
- Sourcing activities (contract negotiation and contract management) or procurement data/tools
- Manage Purchase Requisition to ensure compliance to Procurement Policy.
- Implement procurement best practices and ensure efficiency of processes.
- Ensure service delivery is aligned to key performance indicators, Service Level Agreement and Standard Operating Procedures or guidelines of the respective business units.
- Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Contribute to assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Finance & Accounting/Commerce, IT, Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a centralized purchasing environment (shared service centre)
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Shared service experience in a global multinational company is an added advantage
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710