Senior Business Analyst - Change Delivery
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM192000.00 per annum|
- Inclusive working environment
- Global business and technology consultancy
- Regional exposure opportunity
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. They deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, our client designs, builds and operates technology for specific operations and entire organizations. Our client provides the necessary technology architecture and implementation to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
You'll be responsible for handling the requirements,design, change and implementation management. Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to consolidate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs and benefits,working very closely with SMEs and delivery partners. Candidates with strong domain in retail banking and wealth investment, mortgage, customer transaction correspondent, CDD projects and loan projects are encouraged to apply.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in a financial services institution / consultancy with financial services clients, with hands on experience in handling business transformation frameworks, methodologies and best practise delivery.
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification highly preferred.
- Language requirement: Must be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets
- Hand on experience in reviewing, challenging and approving functional design documentation and facilitating projects
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills, and ability to work positively with senior stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in banking / financial institutions.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS0040860.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.