Senior Banking Transformation Business Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM20000 - RM30000.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Banking Migration Business Analyst to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of Retail Banking and Wealth Management projects.
You will be collaborating closely with various functional teams driving project meetings, change management within the organization to drive transformation in the domains of Wealth Management and Retail Banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years of work and Business Analysis in regional work, with Wealth and Retail product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international bank setup.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project set up, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese is mandatory.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS000313100.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.