Senior Banking Business Analyst -Fixed Income (shift hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM17000 per month|
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is an international bank currently seeking a Banking Functional Business Analyst to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of Security Services Management projects, covering Fixed Income and Money Market Operations.
You will be collaborating closely with various functional teams driving project meetings, change management within the organization to drive transformation in the banking domain with sound knowledge in treasury, custody, having handled the operational processing for Fixed Income /Money Markets.
- Over 8 years of Operational Exposure in Fixed Income/ Money Market Operations in a custodian set-up, working with the Middle Office, Clearing & Settlement functions.
- Interest or hands-on experience in Business Analysis in regional work, with Banking operations and product exposure including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international/regional bank setup - having done requirement gathering, process improvement initiatives.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project set up, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ223082.