Senior Bancassurance Product Manager
- Responsible for life bancassurance product development cycle from conceptualisation to development to go-to-market;
- Manage the life bancassurance product range for the various consumer segments with focus on high net worth segment through ongoing business review and product intelligence;
- Responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout;
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure technology infrastructure and operational processes are able to support a continuously growing bancassurance business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 8-9 years of related working experience in bancassurance/life insurance and product management experience preferred
- AFP/CFP, LOMA/ACII, Degree in Actuarial or Business will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented, organised, thinker, planner, works independently, customer-centric, comfortable with numbers and data analysis, strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinking with hands-on attitude is a must
- Ability to work in fast pace and demanding environment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF