Senior Internal Auditor
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC.
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Auditor.
- Perform audit engagements in an efficient and professional manner. Function as Team Lead for selected assignments providing high-quality execution.
- Coordinate with audit contacts to gather support for internal audit testing.
- Present findings to management, explaining findings and risks associated, and providing advice on internal controls.
- Perform testing over previous audit finds to verify remediation
- Ensure audit programs and process workflows are updated from time to time and review changes to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide coaching and guidance as needed to the team.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 4 years of work experience in internal audit, with 1 year in manufacturing industry
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- The successful candidate is required to travel locally and abroad (20%)
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710