Senior Audit Manager, Traded Risk
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will supports execution of the Bank's strategy for the audit coverage of Traded Risk. The role also includes audit execution across other Principle Risk Types.
To clearly identify the risks and impact of issues during issue writing, agreeing these issues with management and obtaining quality management action plans to mitigate the risks raised.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8-10 years into career internal (or external) auditor, or traded risk practitioner.
- Professional audit certification preferred
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with ability to clearly explain controls.
- Advanced understanding of regulatory guidance and requirements around Market and Traded Credit Risk management.
- Core understanding of VAR, RNiV, IMM quantitative risk models.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org