Senior Associate Export Compliance
If you are an individual who likes to work in a multi-cultural and a big team, this will be your chance. Our client has operations in more than 220 countries, more than 300,000 headcounts in the team around the globe. By putting their customers first, this company has been winning more than 500 awards since 2016 in more than 45 countries. This strong 3PL company is currently looking for Senior Associates- Export Compliance to join as a part of the big family.
As a Senior Associate for export compliance, you will take the responsibility to review the received L2 escalations on sanction/ embargo screening from countries against the UN, EU and any other applicable national sanctions restrictions. Attention to details is needed to review all kinds of available documents in the network and obtain the full documents if find out there is missing documents after the review. Any suspicious contents detected during the review should be directly and immediately reported to the Supervisors. Daily, weekly, and monthly standard analysis needs to be performed with all supporting documents such as invoice and photo of contents and etc. Other than that, perform monthly audit on L1 screening performed by contries to ensure all shipments screened as per policy and regulations. You may be involved in other trade compliance related activities of CRA Asia Pacific.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Higher Education in any relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to deal with the China Market
- Willing to work for a night shift (shift allowance will be provided)
- Great personality with willing to learn attitude, self-motivated, and high attention to details.
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure with minimum level of supervision
- Strong analytical skills for the identifying of process gap and to understand sanctions guidelines and regulations
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710