Senior AP/PTP Associate (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and is now growing exponentially. They are now looking for a Senior AP/PTP Associate (Mandarin Speaker) to join them and be part of the significant transformation.
- Great MNC Exposure
- Attractive Benefits & Remuneration Package
- Career Growth & Transition Exposure
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 - 6 years in Accounts Payable (Payment/Invoice Processing & etc.) within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With Migration Experience would be good
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may directly email to : email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710