Senior Android Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Leading successful Wireless Communications Organization seeking a Senior Mobile Apps Developer
- Exposure to full software development life cycle
- A dynamic work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is Asia's leading Wireless Communications IT Hub and are looking for a mobile developer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the head of the technical team, you're responsible for developing full scale mobile applications, while monitoring, maintaining and resolving any bugs in live applications. You will need to be a keen researcher, in order to improve process, find new applications, and discover ways to implement features on the user interface based on user testing inputs and integration with back-end services. Furthermore, you will support the technical and functional aspects for products; and will be required to Unit-test code for robustness, usability and reliability. Lastly, you will need to work to best practices and be responsible for quality control.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 3 to 5+ years of iOS and/or Androidapps development experience.
- High proficiency with either Androidor iOS SDK, and related technologies/languages.
- Experienced in Java or Objective-C, and C++.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Design Principles.
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows.
- Published at least 2 applications in Android/iOS marketplace.
- Provide technical leadership on cross-platform and native mobile application development.
- Passionate about technology and gadgets.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work under pressure and independently
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00038760. For similar roles, please visitwww.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710