Senior Analytical Science Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM18000.00 - RM21000.00 per month|
Global information services company seeks Senior Analytical Science Manager
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading information services company, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as Senior Analytical Science Manager.
The Senior Analytical Science Manager is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing multiple and complex projects from concept to implementation on time, within budget and in line with client expectations. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex analytics projects to clients from inception to completion
- Flexible and have the expertise to perform hands-on modelling work
- Manage projects to achieve milestones /manage& motivate project team to ensure quality deliverables
- Mentor and coach junior team members in model development process
- Develop industry best practise model development/validation frameworks
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, or other relevant field
- Minimum 8 years' experience in credit risk modelling across customer life cycle
- Thorough knowledge of the use and application of analytical methodologies Linier Regression, Logistic Regression etc
- Thorough understanding of segmentation techniques CHAID, CART etc.
- Good understanding of loss forecasting methodologies
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #229509.