Senior Analyst, Purchase to Pay
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM72000.00 per annum|
About our client:
Our client is a global FMCG company with an established shared service centre. They are seeking a finance and accounting professional familiar with accounts payable function to apply to the role of Senior Analyst, Purchase to Pay.
- Invoices validation and processing with accuracy
- Monitor outstanding invoices payable, track the status and manage internal and external vendor expectations
- Liaison between Centre for Financial Services and the stakeholders or vendors to manage expectations
- Preparation monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy and carry out an investigation if any discrepancies noted
- Respond to vendor queries and resolve issues
- Perform reconciliation of payable/vendor and inter-company accounts
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferably in Shared Service environment)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Operating knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP/Oracle)
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710