Senior Analyst, Market Risk
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institution in Malaysia that covers the full spectrum of businesses and services.
- You are required to develop and implement effective data management and processes to enable accuracy of price verification for risk measurement of Group exposures; ie Price verification, System management, etc
- You need to be responsible for the management of risk management system used by the Group for the management of market risk that impacting reporting infrastructure; ie ensure static data on the use of the risk management system are established and maintained, collaborate with Global Markets, Product Control Unit and Information System on system enhancement requirements and co-develop data models and market data integration
- You are required to actively participate in implementation of Group Treasury Risk Management System Projects to meet stated project objectives; ie engage with stakeholders (Functional teams, Risk Committees, Regulators) to identify projects to meet Group Market Risk objectives, etc.
- You need to keep abreast with latest developments in regulatory landscape and change in technology to ensure proposed solution is relevant and sustainable
- You are required to communicate with relevant departments including technology, procurement to ensure required solution is in place to fulfill existing and future business requirements
The Successful Applicant
- You should have tertiary education. Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Statistics or Actuarial Science would be useful. Programming and excel knowledge is an added advantage
- You need to be experience in Market Risk, IT projects and possess data analytic skills
- You are required to have core competencies include risk management, exposure to different types of risk (credit, market, operational, concentration, interest rate risk in banking book, reputational, liquidity, model, etc), capital management and stress testing, IT database management and project management
- Certifications in risk management/PKMC would be an added advantage.
- You need to have excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 9213 1665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@Ambition.com.my